Praline Croissant Bread Pudding
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup white chocolate morsels
- 3 large croissants, torn into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk eggs and sugar in a medium temp-tations® bowl until combined.
- Heat milk in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, until almost boiling. Slowly add hot milk to egg mixture, whisking to avoid cooking the eggs. Once combined, add white chocolate morsels and whisk until melted.
- Place torn croissant pieces into a temp-tations® 1.75-quart loaf pan. Top with milk and egg mixture.
- In a 2-quart saucepan, combine butter, brown sugar, cream and pecans, and cook over medium heat for about five minutes, until bubbly and combined.
- Pour over croissant mixture in loaf pan, and bake until golden brown and center is set, about 45 minutes.