Pizza Stone Mozzarella Sticks
With Pizza Stone Mozzarella Sticks, you and your family may find your favorite new TV-watching treat. - Tara
- 8 mozzarella string cheese sticks
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- bottled marinara sauce
- Place string cheese sticks in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Unroll one crescent roll, and place a frozen cheese stick in the center of the roll. Fold the dough over the cheese stick until completely covered. Using your hands, gently roll the covered cheese stick back and forth to seal in the cheese and smooth the dough. Repeat process with each crescent roll and string cheese stick. Transfer all to a temp-tations® pizza stone and sprinkle with dried oregano.
- Place pizza stone on the bottom rack of the oven, and bake for 12 minutes, until just golden - making sure cheese has not leaked out. Let sit for 3 minutes. Transfer to a temp-tations® plate or platter and serve with marinara sauce.