Pizza Macaroni & Cheese
- 2 packages (14 ounces each) deluxe macaroni and cheese dinner mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook macaroni according to package directions for al dente. Drain; return to pan. Stir in contents of cheese packets and sour cream. Transfer to a greased temp-tations® 3 quart oval baker.
- In a small bowl, combine tomatoes and pizza sauce; drop by spoonfuls over macaroni. Top with peppers, cheese and pepperoni. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
This recipe is from my Taste of Home: temp-tations Holiday Cookbook!
Tell us what you think!