Perfect Sugar Cookie
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup liquid vanilla coffee creamer
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 5 cups flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer cream together the butter and sugar.
- Blend in eggs, liquid coffee creamer and vanilla.
- Slowly blend in baking powder and flour until the dough comes together.
- Scoop dough onto a large piece of plastic wrap. Wrap up tightly and refrigerate for at least one hour or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and roll out to 1/4-inch thickness on a lightly floured surface. Cut out shapes using cookie cutters. Transfer cookies to a temp-tations® Lid-it® and bake for 8 - 10 minutes. Do not over bake. Remove from the oven right before the bottoms start to brown. Cool for at least 5 minutes before removing from Lid-it.
- Decorate with powdered sugar icing and sprinkles if desired.
Tell us what you think!