Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Dip
- 1 stick butter, soft
- 8 ounces cream cheese, soft
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate peanut butter cups, chopped
- Apples, Cookies & Crackers, for serving
- Place butter and cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer. Blend until smooth.
- Add in brown sugar, peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in chopped peanut butter cups.
- Scoop into your temp-tations 8-ounce bowl and serve with apples, vanilla wafers or pretzels.
Tell us what you think!