These adorable dipped strawberries are sweet, fun and easy to make. Plus, they're a great way to enjoy a bountiful summer fruit. - Tara
- 2 pounds whole strawberries
- 2 (6-ounce) boxes of premium white chocolate baking squares
- blue sugar crystals
- wax paper
- Wash and dry strawberries.
- Pour blue sugar crystals into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, melt white chocolate in the microwave according to package instructions.
- Stir white chocolate till smooth. Working one at a time, dip each strawberry into white chocolate, turning to coat.
- Then dip just the tip of each strawberry into blue sugar crystals.
- Lay each strawberry on wax paper till cool and hardened.
- To serve, place strawberries on a temp-tations® Lid-It.