Oven-Roasted BBQ Chicken
This recipe is the perfect way to get wonderful BBQ flavor without having to use your grill. You'll be amazed at how moist this chicken is! - Tara
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter, margarine or canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (any flavor)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Saute onions in butter, margarine or oil over medium heat until soft.
- Place chicken breasts in a 4-quart temp-tations® baker and season with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Pour mushrooms and sauteed onions over chicken. Cover all with BBQ sauce.
- Cover baker with a Lid-It® or aluminum foil. Bake for 1 hour.