Oh So Simple Brownies
- 8 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chocolate and butter in a small saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat until chocolate is completely melted. Stir frequently.
- Remove from heat and add to a bowl along with sugar. Beat well. Blend in eggs until smooth. Stir in flour.
- Pour batter into your temp-tations® 8 x 8 baker. Spread evenly. Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool completely before cutting.