Oh My, Ice Cream Pie
Sometimes you just can’t take the heat. But that doesn’t mean you have to get out of the kitchen! When the temperatures start to rise, and you need a special dessert for a summer celebration, it’s time for Oh My, Ice Cream Pie! - Tara
- 1 large package of Oreo cookies
- 3 pints of ice cream, in your favorite flavors, softened
- 1 jar hot fudge sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 ounce chocolate syrup
- Fresh berries, for garnish
- Line the bottom of a temp-tations® 9-inch pie dish with crushed Oreo cookie crumbs (about 12 cookies, crushed). Stand whole Oreo cookies around the entire edge of dish (about 14 cookies).
- Spread a layer of softened ice cream over the crumbs. Place pie dish in freezer until ice cream is hardened, about 1 hour.
- Remove pie dish from freezer, and spread a layer of hot fudge sauce over the firm ice cream layer. Then spread a second layer of softened ice cream over the hot fudge sauce layer. Place back in freezer until ice cream is hardened, about 1 hour.
- Remove pie dish from freezer and spread one more layer of softened ice cream on top, returning pie dish to freezer for an hour.
- When ready to serve, remove pie from freezer and allow to soften slightly, so that it's easier to slice. Top with Cool Whip and sprinkle with additional crushed Oreo cookie crumbs. Drizzle with chocolate syrup, and garnish with whole berries.