Nista Berry Cupcakes
This recipe was inspired by all my Nistas and Nisters!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup dried blueberries (optional)
- 1 (12 ounce) container vanilla icing
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- Purple food coloring
- 3 slices candy lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl prepare the cake mix as directed. If desired, fold in dried blueberries.
- Spray your temp-tations® muffin pan lightly with food spray. Fill each muffin cup 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the center of one cupcake comes out clean. Cool completely before removing from pan.
- Place icing in a large mixing bowl. Stir in raspberry jam. Add a few drops of the purple food coloring and mix well.
- Spread or pipe onto cooled cupcakes. Add a few candy lime wedges to the top for decoration.