This is one of our favorite family traditions. I've tasted many versions over the years, but without a doubt, my Mom's is best. It's colorful and looks beautiful on the table! - Tara
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 2 cups frozen lima beans
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- Pinch saltand black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a 2-quart temp-tations® dish, combine corn, lima beans, peas and bell pepper. Add the chicken broth, half-and-half, salt and pepper, stirring to combine. Top with butter.
- Cover and bake until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally, 40 minutes.
- Add Dijon mustard and chopped parsley, stirring well to combine. Serve warm.