Mini Crab & Corn Stuffed Peppers
- 1 ear sweet corn, grilled
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/4 cups crab meat
- 2/3 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 8 mini sweet peppers
- Cut kernels off of grilled corn and set aside.
- Place olive oil, water, cilantro, lemon juice, garlic, salt, honey and red wine vinegar in a high-speed blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a temp-tations® bowl. Add in crab meat, tomatoes and corn kernels. Toss to combine.
- Cut mini peppers in half and remove seeds. Fill each half with crab mixture and arrange on your temp-tations fish platter. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
Tell us what you think!