Microwave Quiche for One
- 3 eggs
- 4 1/2 tablespoons whole milk
- 3 teaspoons melted butter
- pinch of salt & pepper
- 12 grape tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup torn pieces fresh bread
- 3 tablespoons grated cheese
- 3 teaspoons chopped green onion
- Place eggs, milk, butter, salt and pepper in a temp-tations® 16 ounce mug. Whisk with a fork until all egg whites are broken up.
- Top with diced grape tomatoes, torn bread, cheese and herbs. Mix ingredients together with a fork, making sure that all ingredients are covered with egg mixture.
- Microwave for 4 minutes or until egg is fully cooked and garnish with green onion if desired.