- 1/2 pound bacon (8 slices)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 cups original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 cup beer
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- maple syrup for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line your 13" x 9" temp-tations® Lid-It® with foil. Place a wire baking rack on top of Lid-It®. Lay bacon on top, in a single layer, and bake for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with half of the brown sugar and bake for another 10 minutes. Turn over each slice and bake for another 10 - 15 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside to cool. Crumble into small pieces and set aside.
- Place a skillet over medium-high heat and coat with butter.
- In a large medium mixing bowl stir together the Bisquick™ mix, beer, eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon. Whisk until smooth. Stir in bacon.
- Pour batter in 1/2 cup increments onto the hot skillet. Cook until edges are lightly brown, flip over, and cook until golden brown. Serve with maple syrup.
Tell us what you think!