Mama Mancini’s Meatball Sliders
- 1 package Mama Mancini's Meatballs in Sauce
- 16 slider or small dinner rolls
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella ball
- 16 basil leaves
- Place the Mama Mancini's Meatballs with sauce into a saucepot and heat over medium-high heat until the meatballs are heated through.
- Cut your rolls in half and lay the bottom halves out in front of you, reserving the top halves.
- Cut the fresh mozzarella in half and then slice each half into 8 pieces. Place one slice on each of the roll bottoms.
- Carefully remove the hot meatballs from the pot with a slotted spoon and cut in half. Place one half on top of each mozzarella slice.
- Spoon a little sauce over the top followed by a basil leaf. Cover with the top half of the rolls. Secure with a toothpick and serve.
Tell us what you think!