Mama Mancini’s Baked Rigatoni
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound rigatoni pasta
- 1 package Mama Mancini's Meatballs in sauce
- 1 pound ricotta cheese
- 1 pound shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup Romano cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Carefully pour in olive oil and rigatoni. Cook for 3/4 of the time listed on the box, stirring occasionally. Drain and set aside.
- Place the Mama Mancini's Meatballs with sauce into a saucepot and heat over medium-high heat until the meatballs are heated through.
- Then pour the meatballs into your 13" x 9" temp-tations® baker. Using a fork and knife, cut each meatball in half.
- Stir in ricotta cheese, 3/4 of the mozzarella and 1/4 cup of Romano.
- Carefully stir in cooked pasta and top with remaining cheeses.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the oven. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Tell us what you think!