Macaylan’s Fluffy Nutter “Wednesdae”
This sticky and gooey family-favorite treat is not only a walk down memory lane but a special bond between my goddaughter Macaylan and me. Since I don't have to be at the studio until evenings on Wednesdays, afternoons are always our special time together. One day Macaylan noticed a jar of Fluff® in my cabinet and asked if she could have a taste. I handed her a spoonful and she loved it! Before I send her home we always make what we call a "Wednesdae" (our secret version of a sundae), and we love this one the best! Of course when her mother caught Macaylan on her kitchen counter eating Fluff® out of the jar with a spoon she knew exactly where she'd learned that habit - Auntie Tara.
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 6 tablespoons whole milk
- 3 pints vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup store-bought chocolate syrup
- 2 cups marshmallow Fluff®
- 6 peanut butter cups
- 1/2 cup roasted salt peanuts
- In a small saucepan, combine the peanut butter, condensed milk and whole milk. Stir constantly over low heat until warmed through and smooth, about 6 - 8 minutes.
- Pour two tablespoons of this sauce into the bottoms of 6 temp-tations® mugs. Scoop two large scoops of vanilla ice cream on top and place in the freezer for 15 minutes or until cold and set.
- Place the remaining peanut butter sauce, chocolate syrup and marshmallow Fluff® in three separate large re-sealable plastic bags. Snip a small hole in the corner of the bag with the peanut butter sauce and a small hole in the bag with the chocolate syrup. Snip a large hole in the corner of the bag with the marshmallow Fluff®.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer and drizzle with the peanut butter sauce and chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with peanuts. Pipe some of the Fluff® on top and push a peanut butter cup into the Fluff. Serve immediately.