Low-carb Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- 2 cups almonds
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 (0.3 ounce) package sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For the crust, place almonds in a food processor. Blend until fine grounds form. Add in coconut sugar and melted butter and pulse for a few seconds. Pour into your temp-tations® 8 x 8 baker and press down evenly, covering the bottom of the dish. Bake for 30 minutes. Turn off oven and set aside to cool.
- For the filling, place the lemon gelatin in a medium mixing bowl. Pour boiling water over the top and stir until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Add in the cream cheese, lemon juice and zest. Using a hand mixer, slowly blend until smooth. Pour mixture over slightly cooled crust and refrigerate until set, about 4 hours.
Tell us what you think!