Loaded Potato Chips
These chips have all of the great flavors of potato skins, only they are amazingly easy to make! The perfect party or game-day appetizer - sometimes the simplest things are the most satisfying. - Tara
- 1 (9- to 12-oz.) bag of kettle cooked potato chips
- 1 rounded cup of shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup crumbled bacon pieces
- 1 cup sour cream, regular or reduced fat
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place 1/2 of the potato chips into a 2.5-quart temp-tations® baking dish, and cover with 1/2 of the shredded sharp Cheddar cheese and 1/2 of the bacon pieces.
- Add the remaining chips, and cover with the remaining cheese and bacon. Bake 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with a dollop of sour cream (or serve on the side for dipping), and sprinkle with sliced green onions. Serve hot.