Honey Lime Fruit Salad
A great, light fruit salad makes the perfect potluck dish, as most people tend to bring heavier hot dishes. To save on prep time, I like to use a combination of fresh fruits and refrigerated jarred fruits, usually found near the fresh produce. Still, using all fresh fruits in this recipe is always a welcome substitute. - Tara
- 4 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 1 (24-ounce) jar refrigerated mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (24-ounce) jar refrigerated mango slices, drained and cut into smaller pieces
- 2 cups seedless grapes
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- Combine all salad ingredients in a 1.5-quart temp-tations® baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the yogurt, honey, lime juice and lime zest.
- Cover and refrigerate salad and dressing separately until ready to serve, up to 1 day. Just before serving, drizzle some of the dressing over salad and sprinkle with the almonds. Serve alongside a temp-tations® dipping dish or EZ Hold™ ramekin filled with the remaining dressing for those who may want more.