Herbed Nut Mix
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 cup salted cashews
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1/2 cup whole almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 15 x 10 x 1-in. baking pan with foil; grease foil. In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar, rosemary and thyme. Add nuts; toss to coat. Spread into prepared pan. Bake 10-12 minutes or until nuts are toasted.
- Immediately transfer to waxed paper; cool completely. Store in an airtight container. For gift giving, place nuts in temp-tations® 6 ounce ramekins.
- Make Ahead: Can be frozen for up to 3 months.
This recipe is from my Taste of Home: temp-tations Holiday Cookbook!
Tell us what you think!