Heavenly Drinking Chocolate
- 4 cups half-and-half cream
- 2 bars (3 1/2 ounces each) 70 % cacao dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- dash salt
- sweetened whip cream
- In a large saucepan, heat cream over medium heat until bubbles form around sides of pan (do not boil).
- Remove from heat; whisk in the chocolates, vanilla, nutmeg and salt until smooth.
- Return to the heat; cook and stir until heated through. Pour into temp-tations® 16 ounce mugs, top with whipped cream.
This recipe is from my Taste of Home: temp-tations Holiday Cookbook!