Grinchmas in July Fruit Skewers
- 1 large banana
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 48 green grapes
- 48 red grapes
- 24 strawberries
- 24 mini marshmallows
- 24 bamboo skewers
- Slice banana into 24, 1/4-inch round pieces. Dip each round into lemon juice, being sure to coat the entire surface of each one. Set aside.
- Wash and dry the grapes. Set aside.
- Wash and dry the strawberries. Cut off the stem side of each one, creating a flat surface.
- To assemble, slide a skewer through the center of alternating red and green grapes. At the top end with a green grape, then a banana slice, a strawberry and finally a marshmallow. Serve immediately in your temp-tations® Stack-A-Bowls.
Tell us what you think!