Greek Pasta Salad
Pasta salads always make the best potluck dishes, as they don't require reheating once you arrive at your destination and only get better the longer they sit! I like this Greek version with crumbled feta cheese, as it offers a little something different than the usual Italian salads. - Tara
- 16 ounces tri-color rotini pasta
- 1 (12-ounce) jar quartered artichoke hearts, drained and rinsed
- 1 (6-ounce) can black olives, drained
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (14- to 16-ounce) bottle Greek salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Boil rotini pasta according to the package directions, and then drain and rinse under cold water.
- Place drained pasta in a 4-quart temp-tations® bowl or dish and cover with remaining ingredients.
- Toss all ingredients until well combined, cover, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to marinate before serving, (although 4-6 hours is optimal). Stir well and serve sprinkled with additional oregano or a sprig of fresh oregano for garnish.