Garlic & Herb Corn on the Cob
- 1/4 cup salted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons honey
- 4 ears of corn
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Remove husks from corn and cut ears into 2-inch wide pieces. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, place the melted butter, parsley, garlic and honey in a small bowl. Whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- Carefully place corn in boiling water and cook for 5 minutes. Drain corn and place in your temp-tations® 4 quart Amore baker. Brush butter mixture all over corn.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until slightly charred, rotating half-way through. Serve hot.