Four Cheese and Onion Dip
- 1 cup Cheddar jack cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2/3 cup whipped salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip®)
- 2/3 cup diced yellow onion
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients until well combined and spread into a 1-quart temp-tations® baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until dip is bubbling and top is lightly browned. Serve with crackers, pretzels, celery sticks, thick cut potato chips, or pita chips.
Makes 8 servings.