Earth Day Cupcakes
- 1 box blue velvet cake mix
- egg and oil for cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can vanilla frosting
- blue food dye
- 6 ounces green candy melts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions.
- Fill 12 muffin cups 3/4 full with batter. You may need to bake these in two batches.
- Bake according to package instructions. Cool completely.
- For the frosting, mix a few drops of blue food coloring into the vanilla frosting until you reach the desired shade of blue. Spread on top of cupcakes.
- Melt green candy melts in the microwave and spread over frosting in shapes that resemble the globe.
Tell us what you think!