Dipped Strawberry Acorns
- 12 fresh strawberries
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 3 thin pretzel sticks, cut in 2-inch pieces
- Melt chocolates separately over double boilers.
- Remove the stem-only from the strawberries.
- While holding the top of the strawberry, dip the strawberry in the milk chocolate 3/4 of the way up and set on temp-tations Silicone Oven Liner. Do the same for the rest of the strawberries. Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes until chocolate hardens.
- Once chocolate hardens remove strawberries from the refrigerator. Hold the strawberry from the dipped tip and dip the top of the strawberry in the semi-sweet chocolate and then into the chopped walnuts. Place a pretzel stick in top. Do the same for the rest of the strawberries and then refrigerate until set. Serve on your temp-tations Lid-It®.
Tell us what you think!