Deep Dish Heart Cookie
- 1 (16.5 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie bar dough
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Press cookie dough into the bottom of your temp-tations® 1.5 quart sentiment heart baker being sure to cover the sides about half-way. Let sit for 10 minutes to soften.
- Bake for 17 - 19 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside to cool completely.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in 30 second increments until melted. Stir every 30 seconds. Once chocolate is melted and smooth, spread over cookie crust, leaving a 1-inch board around the edge.
- Decorate edge with whipped cream and raspberries.