Deep Dish Blueberry Pancake
Fluffy, eggy, oven pancakes like this one are some of the most impressive breakfasts you can whip up. Though it does shrink a little shortly after being removed from the oven, it still settles at a nice size to feed the family! - Tara
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place butter in a 2.5-quart temp-tations® baking dish (round is best), and microwave for 15-20 seconds, just until melted. Shake dish from side to side to coat bottom and sides with melted butter.
- Whisk eggs until very frothy and then whisk in remaining ingredients, except for blueberries, until very well combined and free of lumps.
- Pour the batter into the buttered baking dish and top with blueberries. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until fluffy and well-browned around the edges. A toothpick inserted into the center should come out mostly clean. Serve immediately with powdered sugar, maple syrup, or both.