Dark Chocolate Almond Bark
- 24 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Cover a temp-tations® Lid-it® or cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place chocolate chips in 2-quart temp-tations® bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir and continue microwaving in 30-second increments, stirring until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate out onto the parchment-lined temp-tations® Lid-It® or cookie sheet and smooth out chocolate into a rectangle, until it's roughly 1/4-inch thick. Sprinkle the almonds over the top, sprinkle with salt and refrigerate for about 10 minutes, or until firm. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container until ready to package.