- 3 eggs
- 1.5 cups milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a Temp-tations bowl, making sure that the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into the Temp-tations Crème Brulee ramekins. Place the filled ramekins into the tray included with the set.
- Fill the tray 1/3 of the way up with hot tap water, creating a water bath, and place the tray in the preheated oven.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until set. Remove from oven and allow to cool on your counter. Remove the ramekins from the water bath and cool completely in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight.
- When you’re ready to serve, sprinkle the top of the crème brulee with a ½ tablespoon sugar and place under your broiler until the sugar is caramelized.
Tell us what you think!