Creamy Garlic Chicken Bundles
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken, cooked, shredded
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped baby spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 (15 ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On a lightly floured surface unroll crescent roll dough into 8 rectangles. Press seams together with your fingers.
- Place shredded chicken, onion, red pepper, spinach, garlic, cheese and Alfredo sauce in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Place 1/3 cup of filling into the center of each dough rectangle. Bring the four corners of the dough together and pinch seams to seal, forming a bundle. Place on temp-tations® cookie sheet. Continue the process until all eight bundles are made. Put four at a time on your cookie sheet, baking in two batches if necessary.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot.
Tell us what you think!