Creamy Avocado Dressing & Dip
What I love about this Creamy Avocado Dressing & Dip is that you get great avocado flavor that you can feel good about gobbling up! Use it as a salad dressing, a topping for fresh grilled chicken or fish, a dip for chips, a topping for tacos, a spread for your favorite sandwich, to boost your burgers, and as a healthier replacement for sour cream! - Tara
- 1 large ripe avocado, pitted and sliced
- 2 - 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce, or to taste
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup water, for thinning
- In a blender, combine avocado, lemon juice, Greek yogurt, olive oil, garlic, salt and hot sauce, puréeing until smooth. If necessary, thin mixture in blender with 1/2 -3/4 cup water.
- Makes about 1 cup. Serve in a temp-tations® EZ Hold.