Cranberry & Feta Holiday Pinwheels
- 8 ounces cream cheese, soft
- 3/4 cup dried sweet cranberries
- 3/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 large green flour tortillas
- Place cream cheese in a mixing bowl and blend until light and fluffy with a hand mixer.
- Stir in cranberries, feta, green onion, garlic and pepper.
- Lay tortillas on a clean work surface. Scoop 1/3 of the cream cheese mixture into the center of each tortilla. Spread all over the tortillas and roll up tight.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and cut into 1/2-inch slices. Arrange in your temp-tations® star-shaped baker to serve.