Your whole brood will love the subtle kick of this coleslaw! It’s a great summer favorite served at the beach or at the farm. After eating this, everyone will be saying “cowabunga!” - Tara
- 2 (28-ounce) bags coleslaw mix
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl, mix coleslaw, tomato, green onions, jalapenos, red onion and cilantro.
- Whisk all remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Pour over coleslaw mixture. Mix well.
- Transfer to your temp-tations® 2.5-quart figural baker.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.