Corn on the Cob Cupcakes
- 1 (16 ounce) can vanilla frosting
- yellow food coloring
- 24 vanilla cupcakes in paper liners
- 1 1/2 cups small yellow jelly beans
- 1 cup small white jelly beans
- 1 cup small cream colored jelly beans
- 8 yellow square fruit chews
- 1 Tablespoon black decorating sugar
- 1 Tablespoon white decorating sugar
- 8 sets of corn cob picks
- Open the can of frosting and add in a few drops of food coloring. Stir until smooth and frosting is medium yellow.
- Frost 3 cupcakes. Lay 5 rows of assorted color jelly beans on top of cupcake to resemble corn kernels. Make sure you cover the entire top. Place the cupcakes together on a temp-tations® serving platter. Continue frosting the cupcakes in groups of 3.
- Unwrap and press each fruit chew in your palm, softening the edges to resemble the melting butter. Put a dab of frosting on the back of each one and place on top of the middle cupcake in each group of 3.
- Sprinkle the cupcakes with black and white sugar to resemble salt and pepper.
- Finally, insert one corn cob pick into the ends of each set of 3. Enjoy!