Cooped Up Potato Salad
A bright and colorful twist on standard potato salad. It’s a great way to welcome in summer after being cooped up in doors. - Tara
- 3 pounds red potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Lawry's seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup each red and green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon green onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Cut potatoes into 1 inch cubes. Do not peel. Place them in a large pot, and add enough water to cover completely. Bring to a boil.
- Boil for approximately 6 minutes. Test one piece with a fork. The potatoes should be tender yet firm. Continue boiling until desired texture is achieved. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, lime juice, seasoned salt, cumin and paprika.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine potatoes, cheese, peppers, celery, ⅓ cup green onions and cilantro. Mix well.
- Pour mayonnaise mixture over potatoes and mix to combine.
- Transfer to your 2.5-quart temp-tations® figural baker and garnish with green onions. Chill for at least two hours before serving.