Cookie Dough Dip
Is it a dip or is it a dessert? It's both! This deliciously sweet Cookie Dough Dip will be the hit of the holiday party, among adults and kids alike! But your kids will love you all the more for it ;) - Tara
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Shaved chocolate, optional for garnish
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add brown sugar and whisk until sugar dissolves and mixture starts to bubble. Set aside to cool, and whisk in vanilla extract.
- Cream together cream cheese and powdered sugar for 1 minute, or until well combined and smooth. Add in pinch of salt. With mixer on low speed, slowly pour in brown sugar and butter mixture and mix until combined.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips with a spatula or spoon.
- Transfer to a temp-tations® mini pie dish, EZ Hold or ramekin, and sprinkle with additional chocolate chips or shaved chocolate on top. Serve with cookies, crackers, pretzels, and fruit.