Chocolate Marshmallow Pizza
Dessert pizza is a truly awe-inspiring concept, and this Chocolate Marshmallow Pizza will knock your socks off ;) - Tara
- 1 ball of refrigerated pizza dough (12-16 ounces)
- 1 (12-ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Roll, press and stretch the dough into a 14-inch circle on the temp-tations® pizza stone.
- Sprinkle dough with chocolate chips, leaving a 1/2 inch border around the edge. Top with marshmallows.
- Place pizza stone on the bottom rack of the oven and bake for 18 minutes, until crust is golden.
- Remove from oven and top with rainbow sprinkles. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.