Chocolate Cherry Pie Bites
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls
- 4 ounces cream cheese, soft
- 1/2 cup cherry pie filling
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll crescent roll dough. Separate into 8 rectangles, pinching the seams together on each one.
- Place one tablespoon of cream cheese, one tablespoon of pie filling and 1/2 tablespoon of chocolate chips in the center of each rectangle. Lift up all sides and twist together to seal. Place on your temp-tations® 13" x 9" Lid-it®.
- In a small bowl mix together the cinnamon and sugar. Brush the tops of each pastry with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake for 14 - 15 minutes or until golden brown.