Cherry Pineapple Cobbler Cake
- 2 (20 ounce) cans pineapple rings
- 3 (20 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain pineapple rings and layer them in the bottom of your temp-tations® 13" x 9" baker.
- Spread cherry pie filling over the top.
- Pour cake mix on top of pie filling being sure to cover the entire surface.
- Drizzle with melted butter and sprinkle cinnamon on top to finish it off.
- Bake for 35 - 40 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.
Tell us what you think!