Cheesy Refried Bean Dip
I know most people have a favorite cheese dip, but I wanted to share mine because it's thick with refried beans and full of flavor thanks to four added spices. Serve alongside tortilla or frito chips, or on flour tortillas as a base for quick and easy burritos. - Tara
- 1 (16-oz.) can refried beans
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1rounded cup cubed, processed cheese (like Velveeta)
- Place refried beans, chunky salsa, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder and cumin in a 1.5-quart temp-tations® baking dish, and stir to combine.
- Top with processed cheese, cover with plastic wrap, and pierce the center of the plastic wrap with a fork to vent air. Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Peel back plastic wrap, stir well, and then re-cover and microwave on high for an additional 3 minutes, or until very hot and bubbly. Stir well and serve immediately.