Cheddar Pumpkin Cheese Ball
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, soft
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 slices orange cheddar cheese
- 1 pretzel rod
- Crackers for serving
- Place cream cheese, green onion and cheese in a mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer, blend until smooth.
- Form into the shape of a pumpkin with your hands. Place on a large piece of plastic wrap. Wrap up tight and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until firm.
- Remove cheese ball from the refrigerator. Run your thumb up and down the sides to form the ridges in the pumpkin. Remove plastic and place cheese ball on your temp-tations® cheese board.
- Cut the two orange cheese slices into 1/4 inch strips. Lay them in the ridges to create the look of the pumpkin. Stick the pretzel rod in the center for the stem.
- Serve with crackers.
Tell us what you think!