Candy Cane Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup instant nonfat dry milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 36 mini candy canes, crushed (about 1 cup)
- Mix cocoa powder, sugar, chocolate chips, milk powder and cinnamon in a blender and pulse until mixture forms a powder.
- Repeat layers of chocolate mixture and crushed candy canes in a mason jar or in a clear plastic bag and seal.
- To make hot cocoa, add 2 to 3 tablespoons of the mix to 1 cup boiling water and stir to dissolve.
Tell us what you think!