Cajun Chicken Zucchini Casserole
- 1 pound chicken breast; cubed
- 1 medium yellow onion; diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup green olives; chopped
- 1 15 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasonsingingredient_name]
- 1 pound rotini pasta1 cup zucchini; chopped
- Season with salt and pepper1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Lightly brown chicken and onion in olive oil in deep skillet.
- Add in chopped olives, cajun seasoning and undrained diced tomatoes.
- Simmer on low for 15 minutes while stirring regularly.
- Cook pasta in boiling, salted water.
- Add zucchini in with pasta for the last 5 minutes and drain.
- Combine pasta and zucchini with beef mixture and pour into a temp-tations 13x9 baker.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle on cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 F.
Tell us what you think!