- 2 (12 ounce) bags white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1 (8 ounce) bag mini rainbow or bunny marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups mini pretzel sticks, broken into small pieces
- 1 cup small pastel candy coated chocolates
- Place white chocolate chips and shortening in a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring well after each increments. Stop heating as soon as chocolate is melted and smooth, about 2 1/2 minutes. Do not overheat.
- Quickly stir in marshmallows and pretzels and spread on your temp-tations® silicone baking board. Sprinkle with candy coated chocolates, pressing them down with your hand to make sure they stick to the chocolate.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes. Bring back to room temperature and break apart into small pieces. Eat right away or store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Tell us what you think!