- 2 (12 ounce) bags white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1 (8 ounce) bag mini rainbow or bunny marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups mini pretzel sticks, broken into small pieces
- 1 cup small pastel candy coated chocolates
- Place white chocolate chips and shortening in a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring well after each increments. Stop heating as soon as chocolate is melted and smooth, about 2 1/2 minutes. Do not overheat.
- Quickly stir in marshmallows and pretzels and spread on your temp-tations® silicone baking board. Sprinkle with candy coated chocolates, pressing them down with your hand to make sure they stick to the chocolate.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes. Bring back to room temperature and break apart into small pieces. Eat right away or store in an airtight container at room temperature.