Bunny Banana Pancakes
- 2 bananas, very ripe
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup self-rising flour
- whipped cream, garnish
- banana slices, garnish
- mini chocolate chips, garnish
- Place bananas in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Add in eggs and pulse just until combined.
- Pulse in flour.
- Lightly grease a skillet with butter. Place over medium heat.
- Drop batter onto skillet to resemble bunny shape as shown in photo.
- Once pancakes are done, arrange in a bunny shape on each temp-tations® plate.
- Decorate with whipped cream for the tail, a banana slice for each foot and mini chocolate chips for toes. Serve with butter and syrup if desired.
Tell us what you think!