Buffalo Chicken Pizza Bagels
With these fantastically easy pizza bagels, you'll get all of the flavor you would with Buffalo-style wings, without all the mess. Whether it's a casual night at home with family, or a Sunday sports event with your neighborhood pals, these are sure to score some big points! - Tara
- 6 mini bagels, split
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces cooked chicken, diced
- 1 tablespoon Louisiana hot sauce (2 for spicier flavor)
- 1/2 cup crumbled bleu cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place mini bagel halves, crust side down, in a single layer along the bottom of a 5-quart temp-tations® baking dish.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté 1 tablespoon of the butter with onions, until onions begin to caramelize, about 7 minutes.
- Add chicken, hot sauce, and remaining butter to skillet and stir to combine.
- Top each bagel half with an equal amount of the chicken and onion mixture from the skillet. Sprinkle crumbled blue cheese over all, and then top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, or until bagel bottoms are browned and crispy, and cheese is melted. Serve hot.