Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk white chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) block cream cheese, soft
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- tortilla chips and veggies for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain chicken and set aside.
- Place cream cheese and sour cream into a 1.5 quart temp-tations® baker or pie dish. Use a hand mixer to blend until smooth. Use a spatula to spread across the bottom of the baker.
- Sprinkle with chicken.
- Drizzle wing sauce and ranch dressing over the top. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve hot in temp-tations® convertible cake stand with crackers and veggies.